Monday, July 26, 2010

Girls Just wanna have Fun! Highlights...

So "Girls just wanna have Fun" Was a success! The day Started with a wonderful message at church about Grace, perfect message for the day. Then me and the Family rushed home to pack up the car and Maddie and I were off. We had to stop at Starbucks, I promised Maddie I would buy her those little birthday donuts for helping me set up. She's an easy employee to pleases, Just kidding!
Then we headed over to you are beautiful salon to start setting up!
Some of our Beautiful helpers
This is our beautiful circut sign!
Welcome sign
This was my table
This explains why we do what we do to all our costumers and encourages them to change their world!

We had a small space but we made it work!


The salon set up in stations, hair, nails, makeup, glitter tattoos, and glitter extensions
Maddie got all dolled up!
A happy Customer!
Glitter!
What dress up day would be complete with out a Photo shoot! 
My Wonderfully talented friend Michelle brought her little beauty Bella, and did I mention she is an amazing baker! She made all of the cupcake served for the event.Check out all the goodies she makes over at mycupcakery 
She made Red velvet, vanilla, carrot cake, and chocolate from SCRATCH! They were so good, I ate way too many.
I was so blessed to be apart of this amazing event, 10% of all our sales went to Women of the World and I loved seeing all those girlie girls running around feeling beautiful!

No comments: