Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting Ready!

So " Girls Just wanna Have Fun" Was amazing! We had such a great response from all the mommies and princess's. I have tons of pictures to show you but first, I wanted to post some very simple tutorials. I mean simple! Easy as pie! Anyone can do this, even you. I made some to decorate for the event and I first found them over at party love about a year ago when I made them for my daughters candyland birthday party. Anyhoo here's how you make them.
 I took some 12x12 scrapbook paper, It's best to use double sided paper with prints on both sides but I couldn't find any I liked while at Joann's. 
 Next I cut about 5-5 1/2 in into the paper at the corners. At this point you should decided which side you want to fold over, if you have double sided paper this won't really matter.
I used a drop of hot glue 
 Then folded over the paper, you'll want to alternate each flap of paper. Skipping every other piece then glue the other peice's
 And here is the finished pinwheel!
 I had to add some sparkle!
I made mini pinwheels just fun, why not who doesn't love pinwheels. I feel like a kids just thinking about them!


No comments: