Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter 2011

I know it's like way late to post Easter pic.'s but better late then never right?
I made so many goodies! We had so many left over's I took them to church the next day,lol.



Somethings were homemade, some store bought.


 Thes are My new favorites! Haystacks! Really... I could eat the whole plate, hahaha. Don't worry I didn't.


 I was so happy to use my "Good will " hunting 
find, for the dessert table


Marshmallow eggs are a must have for Easter in my house





Chocolate dipped peep's and homemade chocolate covered peanut butter balls!

I wish I could say I made this, but I did reheat it, hahaha!



These are the cutest little cookies! They look like bunny tails.










yum-o!


I found these plate and bowls at my local $ store, yeah I bought them all!



Drink station, hi!



 Love my bunting!





If you haven't tried mint water... You need to!
I love Easter and everything it means to me, I can't wait for next year!



Photobucket

2 comments:

{Trulie Scrumptious} said...

oh my goodness, we are seriously DROOLING over all of your goodies.. can we be invited to your house for easter next year Please!!

angie @ the cellar door stories said...

yummmm......all of your easter treats look delicious!

thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment!!! and thanks for following too ~ i really appreciate it!