Monday, January 11, 2010

Something to live by...

After church this past Sunday we had lunch at chapotiles (spelling?) I love that they are environmentally friendly  on many levels. while sipping on my ice tea i noticed this amazing quote " If your life's work can be finished in your lifetime, your not dreaming big enough." Wow so true, this totally challenged and encouraged me to be okay with the fact that I might walking in everything I'm fighting for right now but my children will and maybe even people i will never meet. There is no point in dreaming if you don't dream big!  That's what this new venture into the world of tutus, onsies, ribbon, glitter and who know what else. I never thought i would find my self starting a business but here I am. It can be  very scary at times, but like someone once told me" do it afraid!"

No comments: